- Gerbv is a viewer for Gerber RS-274X files, Excellon drill files, and CSV pick-and-place files.
- Gerbv is a native Linux application, and it runs on many common UNIX platforms. A Windows version is also available.
- Gerbv is free / open-source software.
- The core functionality of gerbv is located in a separate library (libgerbv), allowing developers to include Gerber parsing/editing/exporting/rendering into other programs
- Gerbv was originally developed as one of the utilities affiliated with the gEDA project, an umbrella organization dedicated to producing free software tools for electronic design.
Official releases are published on GitHub Releases. Nevertheless, you can download the latest binaries for various platforms here. Be aware however that they are not manually verified!
||Download Fedora 36 binaries|
||Download Ubuntu 22.04 binaries|
||Download Windows amd64 binaries|